Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Minis {Bajorek Family}


So I have had the honor of photographing these two pretty little girls a few times now and I must say they always pose so perfectly! Child model potential right? Christmas Minis were fun! 
I built the Christmas Tree stand with my dad from an old pallet. I love pallets. You can make so many cool things out of them!






Check out those cute pouty lips! I love baby lips!






I think the funnest part of Christmas Minis is when the kids get to blow the snow out of their hands! How cool is that? Thank you Pinterest! :) She was so into this too! I love how they turned out!




Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! (Fake snow is cool too!)




Thank you once again for letting me photograph the girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment