Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Violet {Newborn}


Click first image for slideshow
feel free to share on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and more!
Links to my pages are below!






My cousin and his wife welcomed this beautiful little girl into the world recently. 
Little Violet was wonderful during our session. Not only does she have the best pouty lips and little chubby cheeks, but she slept like a baby, literally! 
Micah and Laura you two are wonderful parents, I can see how much love she has surrounding her already. 













I tried something new here. Free lensing. I have seen a lot of other photographers experiment with this outdoors and I thought it would be fun to try this for a newborn session to capture the little details. I focused on her little eyelashes for this!





I love her handmade owl hat and blanket are adorable. I think she looks so cute in them!








Details are one of my favorite parts of newborn sessions. I love little baby toes! The contrast between dads hands and baby's soft skin is truly beautiful to me. 




















Thankfully it was warm enough to venture outside for a few shots.
Violet slept right through it, the fresh air must have been relaxing.











Thank you again for having me photograph Violet, she is beautiful! 






No comments:

Post a Comment