Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Steve + Mike // Wolcott Historic Mill Engagement



I met Steve & Mike in August at another wedding I photographed. I remember seeing them dancing together and I noticed how into the moment they were. It was as if they were the only two in the room. It was so romantic. I had to get a photograph of them together that night. (which I will attach at the bottom!) Later when I met up with Steve and Mike for a wedding consultation they told me they were recently engaged at Bri & Bryan's wedding which totally makes sense! 
Steve & Mike are my first same sex couple! I am very excited for the wedding next year. 
I believe in love, for everyone. Love is love is love & these two found it! <3 













Family means being yourself no matter what! (even if you wild and silly!!!)
Steve's kiddos are hilarious in case you were wondering! 














This one is one of my favorites! "Stop touching my stomach" and then Mike's expression after! 












Ok so its a little bit pulled back but there they are smack dab in the middle! :) 
Completely in the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment