Monday, March 19, 2018

Basic Invite // Wedding Invitation Suites


Hi guys! I wanted to share with you a company that I have partnered with for a while now. Basic Invite has been a great addition to my business because it takes the time and hassle out of designing anything from wedding invitations to birth announcements and everything in between. 

I personally send all of my clients to them because they have so much to offer at such an amazing price. I have used them for my own personal use as well. 



I think one of the coolest parts about Basic Invite is the fact that it is basically a mini design program. There are over 180 different colors to choose from for font as well as overall design color as well as over 40 different envelope colors. You can make the cards completely unique to what fits your style! They also allow you to order samples. When it comes to your wedding I know you want everything perfect so seeing the physical product first-hand before ordering is soooo amazing! 

There are literally over 800 different wedding invitation sets to choose from so when I say you have options, you literally have so many options! 





I really love how they offer a free address collection service. Its super simple too and the envelope printing is a free service they offer. I don't know about you but hand writing addresses on envelopes is a nightmare for me! I literally don't know if there are a lot of things I despise more! 




I was also impressed to learn that they offer keepsake books and free wedding websites.
Imagine using a personalized keepsake book for guests to sign at your wedding! 
The wedding websites are super cool because you can attach all the details to keep your guests up to date as well as give them important information such as a map with directions to all of your locations (ceremony, reception). I love wedding websites because they are a fun way to invite your guests into learning more about you as a couple.



If you are interested check out their website by clicking the links below:


Please feel free to use my offer code as listed below! 



This is a paid sponsorship. I do get paid to promote this offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment