Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Spring Day in Michigan: the Bubble Adventures

bubbles: spring in michigan


Of course I love Spring! The flowers start growing, my daughter has a birthday, the birds are singing. Ah the fresh breeze I've missed all winter. Spring is a friendly reminder that summer is on its way and walks in the park and going swimming are just around the corner! Even though its not super warm yet, we've ventured outside and I've captured some beautiful images of my daughter Bella!


Want to spice up your photoshoot of you kids? Here is a little tip: Props! Simple solution. I decided bubbles were the perfect prop for this photoshoot! Check it out!

First I got some photos of her cheesing for the camera! She is such a goofball!



bubbles
bubbles

bubbles


Then we started with the bubbles. The cool thing about these photos (aside from the bubbly awesomeness) is the fact that the fire from the bonfire was blowing right behind her making the background soft and luminous! Beautiful!


bubbles

bubbles

bubbles

bubbles

bubbles


This is by far one of my favorite photoshoots of my daughter, I need to start printing more! I'm sooooo bad at actually printing my own personal work!


No comments:

Post a Comment