Sunday, August 25, 2013

I love Lucie! (haha, sorry I had to!) {Film Noir}


Click the first image to view slideshow
Scroll to the bottom to share on Facebook/Twitter and more!
First things first, I am so happy Lucie asked me to do this photoshoot for her. She needed a portfolio for film school and I was really excited to set this all up. First thing I could think of was Film Noir.
Lucie and I went to school together so I know first hand that she is very talented, not just at performing, but she is an amazing singer as well!
Secondly, I am pretty pumped about how these images turned out. In college Dramatic Lighting was my specialty! I haven't been able to do a lot of shoots like this since I mainly do outdoor location photography, so this was awesome-sauce! 





film noir

Lucie's brother made her this fancy smancy long cigarette holder which works
PERFECTLY 
for our theme!

film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir




I loved how her hair and the lighting looked! 
Perfection

film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


film noir


Thank you again Lucie for letting me be all creative with your shoot!
You are beautiful and I know you will do great at film school!



No comments:

Post a Comment