Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lisa {Wolcott Historic Mill Portrait Session}



Click the first image to view slideshow
Share on Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter by clicking at the bottom

This was a fun shoot I had with Lisa. We ventured out to Wolcott Historic Mill and had fun walking around and getting some really great shots of her! 








We headed down to the pond and I LOVED how you could see her reflection! It felt very dream-like to me. I love how the ripples recreated her image in the water. :)













Then I made her a crown from the tree. It felt very earthy and natural. I did a Vogue edit here to give it that little extra boost! 







I really love to shoot through things to give little pops of color. I started doing this last year and I love how it makes Lisa pop through the colors of the leaves!




And apparently I can not get enough of crowns, so I made her a flower crown as well, which because of the colors actually looks like a crown!





Thank you Lisa for having me do these photos for you! I hope you love them as much as I do! 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment