Thursday, January 30, 2014

Audrey {Newborn}


I was very blessed to be able to photograph this little girl. 
Baby A's mama has been one of my best friends for years. We can go months without talking and pick back up like we talked yesterday. When she told me she was pregnant I was so excited. I already know they will be great parents and I cannot wait to watch this little girl grow. Audrey is beautiful. I adore her already.  I love her little baby nose and lips, not to mention that beautiful head of hair!
It may have taken a while for her to fall asleep, but it was definitely worth it!

Newborn

Newborn


And she gave us a little smile too! :) yay for baby smiles!





Newborn

Newborn







She's playing a little bit of peek-a-boo.


Newborn












I made a little storyboard of all of my favorites. 
This little girl is going to be surrounded by so much love, 
I knew it the minute I walked into the hospital the day she was born.



Newborn

No comments:

Post a Comment