Thursday, January 23, 2014

Delaney {Newborn}

Did I ever mention I love newborn babies? Because I do! I had a lot of fun playing with props for Delaney's newborn photos. She was so peaceful. It took mom and I a little time to get her to sleep, but when she finally fell asleep I was able to capture some really beautiful moments. She is such a beautiful baby and I love that her name is unique. It was the first time I had ever heard it. 

Click the first image to view slideshow
Scroll to the bottom to share on Facebook, Twitter,  and Pinterest! 


Newborn
I got a little creative with these ones! I love her little pouty face. :)

Newborn



Newborn




And who doesn't love baby stretches? So cute. Delaney was super comfy and warm during her photoshoot. 



Newborn








"On the very day a child is born, so is a grandmother!"









Holding hands with daddy. 





This is one of my favorite images. I love the sense of connection between mom and dad! 




 Thank you for having me photograph your beautiful little girl, I hope I can photograph her more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment