Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Milica & Fabio {Maternity}

This was my very first lifestyle maternity session. I was super excited for this. I normally do outdoor or studio photography for maternity so this was a fun twist! I love the simplicity of natural lighting and it feels so personal because it is in their home.




I remember photographing their friends sons first birthday party and seeing them playing with the kids the whole time. Milica and Fabio, you are going to be great parents. I can't wait to meet Natale!
He is going to be surrounded by love and family. 








I got a little creative on this one. I thought it would be funny to show how couples REALLY prepare for a baby! haha Lets be honest, women read books like: What to Expect When You're Expecting and men just wing it. :) 







 Milica you are beautiful. I love your little baby bump. Natale is going to be a little stud.



No comments:

Post a Comment