Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Crawford Wedding // Amy + Mark // Sycamore Hills Golf Club


Mark + Amy
This was such a beautiful wedding at Sycamore Hills Golf Club.
When talking with Amy I asked her how she felt on her big day and she said 
"My favorite moment was our first dance. I have always wanted a Frank Sinatra Wedding. 'Born and old soul' as her mother says!" 
I have to agree the music was fantastic. I loved the old school feel. It was timeless and classic. 
I am also a big Frank Sinatra fan. I love hearing covers of his songs as well! 
Mark & Amy first danced to At last by Etta James!
As much as the first dance was beautiful, I really enjoyed the ceremony. You could truly see the connection between these two. Mark and Amy both teared up as Amy walked down the isle. 
I could really feel that anticipation and excitement all in one. 































































No comments:

Post a Comment