Monday, November 28, 2016

Alex & Courtney // Solitude Links Golf Course Wedding // Kimball, MI





I love being able to photograph weddings for people that I know personally. It always makes my job so much more rewarding! I have known Courtney since high school so I was honored when she asked me to be their photographer! Courtney and Alex had a stunning wedding. We were thisclose to having the rain come down during the ceremony, but it held off just enough to capture some gorgeous pictures! Solitude Links is an incredibly beautiful Wedding Venue! Dare I say the rain actually made the photos more fun? 

































































Videographer: Alex + Lucie of Lunar Flame
Florist: Kraatz Florist
Hair + Makeup: Arlene Hale












No comments:

Post a Comment