Tuesday, January 31, 2017

William + Rachael // Capac, Michigan Backyard Wedding






When I think of backyard weddings, I think of this! One of the sweetest parts of my cousin Rachael's wedding was that her now hubby made the arch they were married under. She dried the flowers and they "built" this together. I think it is important for couples to work together. These two literally built the foundation of their marriage together symbolized by this arch.

It rained and rained early the day of their wedding and the ceremony was delayed, but when it stopped everything was lush and fresh. The rain made everything more beautiful and bright. A blessing in disguise!

When Will asked for permission to marry Rachael my uncle was so excited that Will had to propose right then and there! (Love you Uncle Jeff) They were up at the cabin and he didn't have a ring yet, but I think that worked out great (Rachael's ring is beautiful)! I love that men still ask for the blessing of the parents. I don't think this will ever be out of style!

Rachael and Will compliment each other in personality. Where Will is more quiet, Rachael is more outgoing. I think they truly bring out the best in each other. Relationships are all about the gives and takes and the balance of that!

(LINK AT THE BOTTOM TO THEIR ENGAGEMENT SESSION!)






















































































































































CHECK OUT THEIR ENGAGEMENT SESSION HERE

Photography: Photography By Brittni Marie
Florist - Richmond Flower Shop
DJ - Georgetown Entertainment
MUAH - Shellinz Salon & Spa



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment