Friday, February 10, 2017

Brian + Ashley // Oxford, MI Backyard Wedding




There is just something so magical about a backyard wedding. I never realized how beautiful Oxford was until I got to their wedding location! And WOW! 
I met these two the day of their wedding and I feel like we already knew each other. Its always wonderful when you click with people instantly like that. They were both all smiles in the morning. I'm not sure if I have ever seen a couple as peaceful, yet full of excitement as these two were that morning!  Everything was so relaxed and carefree, exactly how a wedding day should be! The weather was absolutely amazing as well! It was warm and sunny during the day turning into a slight chill at night. They danced under the stars and it was romantic and beautiful! 
 I am so glad I was able to capture the beauty of Ashley + Brian's big day! Every detail was so fitting!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment