Monday, June 20, 2016

The Deckers // Marysville Michigan Wedding // Alexanders Banquet Hall


Bryan + Amber

Last January I photographed this two love birds. It wasn't an engagement session, but a love session! I knew the moment I saw them together it wouldn't be long before Bryan proposed to Amber! We  went to downtown Detroit to walk around and they skated at Campus Martius. 
Amber is a kick ass skater in case you are wondering!

What a magical wedding! The best weddings are the ones where I can feel the love and connections between the couple. Amber & Bryan wrote their own vows and they were absolutely beautiful. I was very teary-eyed during them. I'm excited to photograph all 14 of your babies in the future! ;) 













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment